Oh Hey! It’s been awhile since our last post, and while life gets in the way sometimes, I am still always keeping my eye out for new and trending pieces. Summer is approaching rather quickly, and while its full of Day Drinking and Music Festivals(stay tuned there will be a part 2 lookbook), sometimes a boy just doesn’t know what to wear. This season I want to focus on wearing more accessories. Watches, Sunglasses, necklaces.
Here will be some of my go-to looks for Summer 2018. H&M
West Coast BBQ by the Ocean– This look is fully functional and combines preppy with a little edge to it.
- H&M Short Swim Shorts
- Vineyard Vines Short-Sleeve Sailing Scene Classic Murray Shirt
- Vineyard Vines Long-Sleeve Two Toned Vintage Whale Hoodie Pocket T-Shirt
- Express Men- Rimless Shield Sunglasses
- Aldo Lelarien
Sunday Brunch– I love this look, it gives you some casual vibes for Sunday Brunch but with a more Gentleman Hipster Approach.
- H&M Chino Shorts
- Express Men- Moisture-Wicking Signature Polo
- Urban Outfitters- Quay Got It Covered Sunglasses
- Urban Outfitters- Leather Band Watch
- New Balance 247 Decon Sneaker
Day at the Office– This is an updated look to an old favorite I have. I love the classic polo and chinos look, but we obviously want to update it so, I paired it with an updated style of sunglasses and a black on black watch from H&M.
- H&M Chino Pants
- Express Men Chambray Placket Moisture Wicking Polo
- Aldo- Edus
- H&M Watch with Leather Band
- H&M Sunglasses
Music Festival Look– Let’s be honest.. what’s summer without going to a Music Festival. I love the white denim shorts that I picked for this outfit, they say edgy, music.. Beyonce(Love you B).. No just kidding.. But they are super edgy.
- Forever 21 Distressed Denim Shorts
- H&M Tank Top
- Adidas Originals NMD R2 Boost Summer Sneakers
- Forever 21 Men’s Flat-Top Aviator Sunglasses
- Urban Outtfitters Wide Brim Fedora
Thats going to do it for this edition of Trending: Summer 2018 Edition. If you like this series, let us know with a like, comment and share below. Also make sure to follow us on Instagram @official_styleguydan and Twitter @styleguydan_off for more exclusive content.