Ahh the 90’s what a fun time to be a live. They bought us great pop culture references that we still use to this day. Everything from Nickelodeon to movies like Clueless were all part of the great decade we call the 90’s. So, of course in the year 2018 we naturally want to wear these pop culture references on our shirts. The 90’s to me represented a fun time in my life, it was time of my life where I had absolutely nothing to worry about, and seeing shirts at places like Urban Outfitters and Forever 21 naturally bring back nostalgia for me.
Here are a few of my favorite 90’s shirts that I have come across recently.
- Urban Outfitters Friends Hoodie Sweatshirt – Pair with some skinny jeans, and a white tee underneath, or you if you really want to be bold, wear the hoodie with no tee under.
- Urban Outfitters Rugrats Faces Long Sleeve Tee– Its still winter, why not pair this with some Black Jeans and a distressed jean jacket?
- Urban Outfitters Clueless Tee– AS IF ?! Pair with some distressed light washed jeans, and a pair of wayfarer sunglasses.
- Forever 21 MTV Graphic Tee – Pair with some White Jeans and Checkered Vans
- Forever 21 Tom & Jerry Graphic Tee – Pair with Black Skinnies, and a Black Leather Jacket.
Thats going to do it for this edition of Trending: 90’s Tees Edition. If you like this series, let us know with a like, comment and share below. Also make sure to follow us on Instagram @official_styleguydan and Twitter @styleguydan_off for more exclusive content.