Camouflage it was big in the 90’s, made a short come back in the 2000’s and its back again. jI love it however, you wouldn’t catch me walking out the house in a full on Camouflage outfit from head to toe. For me, its more of an accent piece that you can incorporate into your everyday style.
Here are a few ways to wear camouflage and incorporate it into your everyday lifestyle.
- Asos New Look Extreme Super Skinny Jeans with Rips
- Forever 21 Classic V-Neck Tee
- H&M Short Parka
- Steve Madden Harken Boots
- Forever 21 Camo Tee
- H&M Twill Joggers
- Urban Outfitters- BDG Damaged Denim Moto Trucker Jacket
- H&M Black Sneakers
- Forever 21 Marled Popcorn Knit Hoodie
- Top Man Burgundy Tech Joggers
- Urban Outfitters Camo Dad Hat
- Aldo- Cartyville shoes
- Urban Outfitters Puffer Jacket
- Express Men Camo Cotton Crew Neck Baseball Tee
- Only & Sons Slim Jeans
- Adidas Crazy ADV 1 Sneaker
Thats going to do it for this edition of LookBook: Camouflage Edition. If you like this series, let us know with a like, comment and share below. Also make sure to follow us on Instagram @official_styleguydan and Twitter @styleguydan_off for more exclusive content.