My Top 4 Streetwear Fall 2016 Looks- Mens Edition
Well Hello Everyone. The Styleguy Team basically took the summer off to refresh and get re inspired. It was a nice hiatus but I am personally happy to be back to what we do best and thats talk fashion, beauty and lifestyle.
Streetwear has been a huge part of the Fashion industry for quite sometime, and it seems like its becoming more and more of the trend as of late. Everything from Joggers to the Tubular Adidas that came out earlier this year, its all about comfortability and versatility. Here are my top 4 picks for Street Style this Fall.
- H&M T-Shirt
- Forever 21- Vegan Leather-Sleeved Bomber Jacket
- H&M Wool Fedora Hat
- H&M Skinny Low Jeans
- H&M Espadrilles
- Urban Outfitters The Weekend Xo Tee
- Forever 21 Heathered Varsity Jacket
- Urban Outfitters Polished Square Sunglasses
- TopMan Black Zip Side Skinny Joggers
- Converse Chuck TaylorAll Star Low Top Sneaker
- H&M Stretch T-Shirt
- Forever 21 Stripe—Sleeve Hooded Sweater
- Jeepers Peepers Round Sunglasses
- H&M Jeans Trashed Super Skinny Fit
- Adidas Tubular X Primeknit Sneaker
- H&M Fine-Knit Sweater
- H&M Cap
- Urban Outfitters Combat Boots
- Black and Gray Side Stripe Skinny Joggers
If you like this post, let us know with a like, comment and share below. Also make sure to follow us on Instagram @official_styleguydan and Twitter @styleguydan_off for more exclusive content.