Watches are the one accessory that, up until recently I couldn’t get into. Then I discovered Michael Kors and from there it was history. Every where I would look I would see a watch that I liked, and especially now, I find myself scrolling through the Michael Kors online store more and more. I think that what I love most about them is that they are that accessory that completes the look, whether its a nice suit for work or just a casual skinny jeans and a tee a watch says that you have it together.
Here are a few of my Watch picks, check them out, fall in lust a little and let us know what you think.
- Michael Kors Juryn Silver Tone Leather Band Watch– This is my top pick, I absolutely love the look and you can never go wrong with Silver or Titanium, they will always be in style and go with everything that you wear.
- Asos Minimal Watch in Black with Leather Strap – Just like with Silver, you can never go wrong with Black it will go with everything, and I think that this is a great option as an everyday kind of watch, it is still sleek and sophisticated but its at a more affordable price.
- Guess Rose Gold-Tone Slim Round Diamond Watch – I love Rose-Gold and this watch sets itself a part from the others, because of the fact that its unique.
- Armani Exchange RD Dual Movement Watch– If you are looking for more of a Median Price Range when it comes to watches this is a great option, its sophisticated enough to wear with a nice suit, but casual enough to wear with some jeans and a tee.
- Gucci Interlocking Stainless Steel Watch– If you have money to spend, I say forget the others and go big!! Since getting into watches, I have wanted a Gucci Watch, just to say that I have one. I love this one though because its screams sophistication and class.
Thats going to do it for this edition of Trending: Watches. If you like this post, let us know with a like, comment and share below. Also make sure to follow us on Instagram @official_styleguydan and Twitter @styleguydan_off for more exclusive content.