So I recently just got an obsession with Button Up Short Sleeve Shirts. As we all know, I am all about style and versatility, especially now, that Fashion is an even bigger part of my life then ever before. The one thing that I love about them, is that they come in a variety of styles and therefore you can really show your personality through them.
Here are my 5 Must Haves for this Season:
- Urban Outfitters CPO Short Sleeve Washed Dress Shirt– Yes its pink, and I think thats what I love so much about it. I am not one to wear to much pink, but when I find a shirt that I like I will make it work. I love color, and therefore this is going to great with some white chino shorts.
- Urban Outfitters CPO Batik Print Short-Sleeve Button Down Shirt– This is probably one of my favorites, I noticed lately that I am really into prints, as long as it fits my body well. This is definitely a very spring shirt and would look great with some solid colored chino shorts.
- Top Man Blue Poplin Short Sleeve Casual Shirt– This is a great option if you need a little more color in your wardrobe. I absolutely love the blue accented sleeves. This would pair great with either Black or White pants or shorts, with some Plimsoll slip on shoes.
- Asos Shirt with Random Polka Print– Polka dots were one of my favorite trends last year, and this year isn’t an exception. I love polka dots and I love this shirt even more, especially because they pair well with black skinny jeans. To spring your look up a bit, opt for black skinny distressed jean shorts.
- Forever 21 Stripe Buttoned Shirt— I normally wouldn’t advise to wear Horizontal stripes, however in this case its a bit different and thats because these shirts are meant to not be tucked in. Pair the shirt (untucked) with a pair of chambray distressed jean shorts and rock the horizontal striped look.
Thats going to do it for this edition of Must Haves: Button Up Shirts. If you like this series, let us know with a like, comment and share below. Also make sure to follow us on Instagram @official_styleguydan and Twitter @styleguydan_off for more exclusive content.