Well welcome to the first day of spring!!! This is probably one of my favorite seasons fashion wise, because you can finally ditch the dark colors and finally get some brighter colors in your life!
Here are my Top 10 Items that should be on your list this season
1. Urban Outfitters CPO Ruben 7″ Washed Chino Short– If there is anything that I love more about spring, its to have a good pair of shorts. Preferably above the knee, because lets face it all those hours at the gym have to pay off sometime. The cream color short is a staple this spring because it goes with everything from bright colored tanks to Polo Shirts.
2. Herschel Supply Co Settlement Backpack– I just recently discovered Herschel, and they are probably one of my favorite brands right now, I love the high quality product with the simple design.
3. Express Men- Feeder Stripe Cross Over Collar Hoodie– I understand that it is Spring and everything is suppose to be getting hotter outside in most cases. However I think that it is still essential to have a hoodie in your closet for those colder nights. I love the color and style of this one from Express.
4. Forever 21- Paneled Slub Knit Tank– One of the things I love most about spring is that we can start wearing more tanks and lose the t-shirts. Mint Green is definitely going to be in this year, and this tank is one of the best ways to get it introduced into your color palette of your wardrobe.
5. H&M V-Neck Stretch T-shirt– I love love love v-neck shirts, this one is perfect because not only is the color on point but, its just one of those staples that go with everything, from white chinos, to black skinny jeans.
6. ASOS- SikSilk Denim Shorts with Distressing– Lets talk about Denim shorts real quick, and why they are a staple in your wardrobe this season. Just like Jeans they are just one of those items that you have to have, especially if you are going for more of a SO-Cal style.
7. Top Man- Flossy Grey Jersey Plimsolls– Definitely a must have on my list. I love these shoes because they are not only comfortable, they are a great alternative when you don’t want to wear flip flops.
8. AEO Wide Strap Flip Flop– Anyone who knows me knows, that I have a little thing for shoes, and especially American Eagle Flip Flops, I probably have 6 different pairs in my closet right now, and its all because they are not only great quality, they are affordable and comfortable too.
9. Gucci Aviator Sunglasses– I absolutely love Black Aviator Sunglasses(Well sunglasses in general) These however are going to be hot this season, because of the way that they shape your face, and I’m not all for the gradient look when it comes to sunglasses but for some reason on these specific pair they work.
10. Urban Outfitters- Anchor Necklace– Last year it was all about the Anchor Bracelets, this year however its about the anchor necklace. I love this necklace to the point I’m basically obsessed with it, and thats saying a lot because I don’t wear gold, only titanium and silver. Definitely an essential to wear with a tank or a long tee and some shorts.
Thats going to do it for this edition of Top 10 Items Every Guy Needs: Spring 2016 Edition . If you like this series, let us know with a like, comment and share below. Also make sure to follow us on Instagram @official_styleguydan and Twitter @styleguydan_off for more exclusive content.