This is probably one of my favorite times of year. The sun is starting to come out more, Daylight Savings is next week, which means more time to be outside, and if things couldn’t get any better Spring Break is right around the corner for most. Which means vacations, perhaps to the Coast or even to the Pool.
Here are my 5 must haves of the season:
- H&M- Solid Color Swim Shorts(Black)– In my opinion you can never go wrong with a black swim short. Its sleek, sexy and classic all at the same time. The thing I love about H&M’s swim collection, is that they are not only affordable but also stylish.
- Urban Outfitters- Vanishing Elephant Sail Away Swim Short– If you need something with a little more character, than these are the shorts for you. Not only do I appreciate the above the knee length, but the pattern on these show that you have some character, but also some style at the same time.
- Frank & Oak Wave Printed Swim Trunks– Frank & Oak is one of those brands that I have known about, but I haven’t really talked about on this blog. They are one of the newer clothing that I barely started checking out as of recent. These shorts though give a modern take for a more mature demographic. In other words, these are stylish and classy but they also have a more modest tone to them.
- Diesel Print Swim Shorts– I love these!!!!! I honestly cannot wait until Spring Break and Summer so that I can wear them. The print on these give so much character to them, and the length is perfect if you like to show off a little more leg then most.
- TopMan Black Paisley Shorts– Paisley is definitely coming back this season, and why not wear it in the Ocean! I love the above the knee length, but also the versatility that you can practically pair them with any color and you will look great.
Thats going to do it for this edition of Must Have: Swimwear Men’s Edition. Let us know what you think in the comments and also make sure to like and share this post. If you aren’t already, make sure to follow us on Instagram @official_styleguydan and Twitter @styleguydan_off for more exclusive content.