If you are like me, I love the drugstore, it’s a place where anything is possible. Like many of us, we don’t always want to pay big bucks for certain items.
I have compiled my top five favorite items from the drugstore…..
- Witch Hazel/Great toner for reducing pore size and controlling acne and it’s only $5!
- Nad’s Waxing Strips/Use them to tidy up eyebrows or unwanted facial hair, super gentle on the skin
- Coconut Oil/I use this primarily on my hair, but so great for your skin and internally as well
- Coty Airspun Podwer/By far my FAVORITE setting powder, it’s light and silky and only $5
- St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub/Probably the number one reason my skin stays clear, it’s a little abrasive but if you like a good exfoliant that you can feel I highly recommend.
What are your drugstore essentials? Comment below.
Don’t forget to share, like and tweet!
Follow us on Twitter and Instagram!